Bihar SHSB CHO Online Form 2020: Applications have been released for six months of community health certificate course under the National Health Mission by Human Resource Koshang, State Health Committee, Government of Bihar, Patna. Applicants who have completed these courses will be posted in Community Health Officers in Health and Wellness Centers. Applicants who are interested can apply through online on the official website of the committee, statehealthsocietybihar.org (link given below). The process of application has started from June 23 and the last date has been set as July 14, 2020.
Important Dates(Bihar SHSB CHO Online Form 2020)
- Application starting from : 23/06/2020
- Last Date of Apply : 14/07/2020
- Last Date to Submit Examination Fee : 14/07/2020
- DATE OF EXAM : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available from : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- All Category Female : 250/-
- You can Pay Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age 21 Years.
- Maximum Age 42 Years.
|NUMBER OF POST =1050|
|Post Name||CHO (Community Health Officer)|
- If you want to make money online then click here: earn money online
|category||Male Candidates||Female candidates|
How to Apply Form
- Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply between 23rd June 2020 to 14th July 2020 on the official website of State Health society SHS. Before applying for recruitment you have to read the notification from the government Of Bihar SHSB latest govt recruitment 2020.
- Kindly collect and check all the documents i.e ID Proof, Eligibility, and Basic Details. Scan all the documents related to the recruitment form i.e sign, photo, aadhar card for id proof ETC. after filling up the form check again . you should check all documents before submitting the application and check carefully all the sections.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed. Take a print out of the last submitted form.
Some Useful Important Links
- Go To Homepage: Click here