JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020 For the Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC, Ranchi Are Recently Uploaded, Admit Card. Only Those MBBS Applicants Are Enrolled in the MO Vacancies Can Download the E Admit Card 2020.
Important dates(JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020)
- Application starting from 09/04/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online 08/05/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date 11/05/2020
- Exam Date July 2020
- Admit Card Available on July 2020
- Gen. or OBC 600/-
- SC or ST 150/-
- With Late Fees
- Pay the Examination Fee Through your Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- MBBS Degree in Any Recognized University in all over India.
- One Year Experience or Internship.
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age 23 Years
- Maximum Age 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 380 Post
Medical Officer MO
How to fill the form
- Recruitment of Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC Medical Officer MO 2020. Applicant Can Apply Between 09 April 2020 to 08 May 2020.
- Applicant Kindly Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in JPSC for post-Medical Officer Post 2020 Apply Online.
- Kindly collect and check all the documents i.e ID Proof, Eligibility, and Basic Details. Scan all the documents related to the recruitment form i.e sign, photo, aadhar card for id proof ETC. after filling up the form check again . you should check all documents before submitting the application and check carefully all the sections. If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final E Call Letter and Enrolled Candidate Can Download the Admit Card (JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020)
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
GO TO HOME: CLICK HERE