MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2020 – The last Date to fill the Application Form and last date for rectification of application form have been extended. The exam is going to be conducted on July 18 and July 19, 2020. It is held in offline mode at state level. The duration of MP PVFT 2020 examination is 2 hours and it is held in multiple shifts. Candidates are offered admissions, into the B.F.Sc and B.V.Sc & A.H courses in MP colleges, on the basis of their score in MP PVFT 2020 examination.
For further more details plz check the article below.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Pre Veterinary and Fisheries PV & FT Test 2020
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2020
Important Dates(MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2020)
- Online Application Start : 09 June 2020
- Registration Last Date : 03 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : o3 July 2020
- Correction Last Date : 04 July 2020
- Exam Date : 18-19 July 2020
- Admit Card Available : July 2020
- General, Other State : Rs. 470/-
- MP Reserve Category : Rs. 270/-
- You Can Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 31/12/2020
- Min. Age : 17 Yrs.
- Max. Age : NA
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with PCB Stream and English as a Subject.
|Admission Details Total Seat : 253 Seats|
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh MP PEB Vyapam Are Released the Admission Notification for Pre Veterinary and Fisheries PVFT 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/06/2020 to 03/07/2020.
- Candidate Must Read the Notification Before Apply the Admission Application Form in MP PEB Admission 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready All Scanned Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Check More Details Here: Sarkariexam