MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2020 The last date to fill application structure for MP Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Entrance Test was July 13, 2020. The application structures were accessible online at peb.mp.gov.in. To fill MP Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test application structure 2020, the competitors need to initially make their registration profile. After the enrollment, the up-and-comers need to sign in and fill the application structure, transfer the pictures, and pay the application expense. Get more data about MP Pre-Veterinary and Fisheries Test application structure 2020 from this page, for example, application expense, reports to transfer in the structure, procedure to apply, and so on.
- write for us latest news & update here.
For further more details plz check the article below.
- If you are a health-conscious person then click here: Benefits of almonds
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Pre Veterinary and Fisheries PV & FT Test 2020
MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2020
Important Dates(MP Pre Veterinary and Fisheries Test 2020)
- Online Application Start 09 June 2020
- Registration Last Date 03 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date o3 July 2020
- Correction Last Date 04 July 2020
- Date of paper 18-19 July 2020
- Admit Card Available July 2020
- General, Other State Rs. 470/-
- MP Reserve Category Rs. 270/-
- You Can Pay the Exam Fee Through your Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking or MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 31/12/2020
- Min. Age 17 Yrs.
- Max. Age NA
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates Passed/ Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with PCB Stream and English as a Subject.
|Admission Details Total Seat : 253 Seats|
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh MP PEB Vyapam has Released the Admission Notification for Pre Veterinary and Fisheries PVFT 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/06/2020 to 03/07/2020.
- Candidate Must Read the Notification Before Apply the Admission Application Form in MP PEB Admission 2020.
- Kindly collect and check all the documents i.e ID Proof, Eligibility, and Basic Details. Scan all the documents related to the recruitment form i.e sign, photo, aadhar card for id proof ETC. after filling up the form check again. You should check all documents before submitting the application and check carefully all the sections. If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed. Take a print out of the last submitted form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Check More Details Here: Sarkariexam