Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2020 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 – Candidates who have completed their 10+2 level of Examination in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & Mathematics as elective subject or subject equivalent to English as prescribed by National Council of Educational Research & training with the introduction of 10+2+3 Educational Structure as recommended by National Committee on Education will be eligible for this Entrance Examination.
- NEET UG Code 03 – Candidates having Intermediate/Pre Degree Examination Education in Science stream with Physics,Chemistry,Biology/Bio-technology with English as compulsory Subject will be eligible for this entrance Examination.
- NEET UG Code 04 – The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 – Candidates should pass their Intermediate level of Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Bio technology for 3 years Course of bio technology.
- NEET UG Code06- B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 – Any other Examination which is scope & Standard (Last 02 Years of 12th level with PCB group along with Practical Subjects) is equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination University/board, taking Physics, Chemistry & biology/Bio technology will be eligible for this.
Mode of Selection– Online Examination
Details to be filled up in the Online Form :
Applicants have to open the Online application form and enter the following details in correct manner:
i) Name as per Aadhar cardii) Date of birth as per Aadhar card
iv) Mother’s name as per the High School certificate
v) Father’s name as per the High School certificatevi) Nationality
vii) Choose Category
viii) Aadhar number / Aadhar Enrollment No. / Registration No. Issued by Facilitation center / Passport No. / Ration Card no./Bank Account no. / other valid ID. No.
ix) District of Birth
x) Occupation of Father’s / Guardian’s / Mother’s
xi) Educational Qualifications of Father’s / Guardian’s / Mother’s
xii) Annual income of Father’s / Guardian’s / Mother ’s
xiii) Choose Question paper language
xiv) Are you the only child of your parents
xv) Year of class xii / equivalent passed / appearing
xvi) Percentage of marks / grade in class X / equivalent and
xvii) XII / equivalent
xviii) Type of institution of Class XII / equivalent
xix) Belonging to Rural / Urban area
xx) State to which the applicant belongs
xxi) Qualifying Examination Code
xxii) School education board
xxiii) Choice of Examination Centre
Important Information – The most common mistake in filling up the NEET Application Form is uploading wrong photograph. So, candidates have to match the following criteria before uploading the photograph:
i) Photograph should clearly display the Applicant’s Face
ii) Should be a recent and color passport size photograph
iii) Background should be preferably white
iv) Photo dimension should be 3.5×4.5 cms
v) Photo size should be 10-100 kbvi) Format should be JPG/JPEG