SSC JHT Recruitment 2020:Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to close online application window for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Exam 2020 on 25 July 2020. Each one of those applicants who wish to show up for SSSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Exam is encouraged to apply online at ssc.nic.in before the end date is 25 July 2020 and not to hold up till the last date as there might be substantial traffic on servers during the most recent days for the accommodation of the applications.
The Staff Selection Commission will enrol up-and-comers on Group B Non-Gazetted Posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator for different Ministries/Departments/Organizations in the Government of India through this exam. Candidates holding essential capability and wish to be a piece of Staff Selection Commission have a brilliant chance to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2020. Applicants can straightforwardly get to the SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Online Application interface from this article.
- If you are looking for the best video recorder then must visit this website: StoryXpress Recorder
Important Dates(SSC JHT Recruitment 2020)
- Application starting from 29/06/2020
- Last Date to Apply: 25/07/2020
- Last Date to Submit Examination Fee online: 27/07/2020
- Last Date to Submit Examination Fee Offline: 29/07/2020
- Date of Paper I: 06/10/2020
- Date of Paper-II: 31/01/2021
- General OR OBC: 100/-
- SC OR ST OR PH OR Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Payment Through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking Mode or E Challan Mode of SBI.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Min Age: 18 Years.
- Max Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation according to Recruitment Rules.
|Vacancy Details Total: 283 Post|
|Name of post||Junior Translator or Junior Hindi Translator||275|
|No of vacancy||Senior Hindi Translator||08|
|Eligibility Details(Post Wise)|
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|JT(Junior Translator) in CSOLS|
|JT(Junior Translator) in Railway|
|JT(Junior Translator) in Armed Force|
|JT(Junior Translator) / JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department|
How to Apply Form
- Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply between 29th June 2020 to 27th July 2020 on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Before applying for recruitment you have to read the notification from the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Kindly collect and check all the documents i.e ID Proof, Eligibility and Basic Details. Scan all the documents related to the recruitment form i.e sign, photo, aadhar card for id proof ETC. after filling up the form check again . you should check all documents before submitting the application and check carefully all the sections. If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed. Take a print out of the last submitted form.
Some Useful Important Links
GO TO HOMEPAGE: CLICK HERE