SSC JHT Recruitment Exam Date 2020 Exam Date for the Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator or Pradhyapak JHT Recruitment 2020 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission SSC, New Delhi, and Regional of Pan India. Applicants can check their exam date who enrolled in vacancies.
Important dates(SSC JHT Recruitment Exam Date 2020)
- Application starting from 29/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply 25/07/2020
- Last Date to submit examination fee 27/07/2020
- Last Date to pay Offline 29/07/2020
- Paper I Date of Paper-I 19 November 2020
- Date of Paper-II 31/01/2021
- Gen. or OBC 100/-
- SC or ST or PH or Female 0/- (Nil)
- Payment Through Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card, or Through E Challan Mode of State Bank of India.
Age limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age 18 Years.
- Maximum Age 30 Years.
- Age Between 02/01/1991 to 01/01/2003.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total 283 Post
Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator
Senior Hindi Translator
Post-Wise Eligibility Details
Junior Translator in CSOLS
|Master’s Degree in Hindi or English. English or Hindi should be as Compulsory Subjects. Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and In degree level Hindi should be a Compulsory Subject. Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Year Experience|
Junior Translator in Railway
Junior Translator in Armed Force
|Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Versa or 3 Year Experience|
How to fill the form
- SSC JHT Recruitment Exam Date 2020 has been released by Staff Selection Commission SSC. Those applicants who want to fill form Can Apply Between 29 June 2020 to 25 July 2020.
- Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form Apply Online 2020 Kindly Read the SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT and Senior Hindi Translator Notification.
- Kindly collect and check all the documents i.e ID Proof, Eligibility, and Basic Details. Scan all the documents related to the recruitment form i.e sign, photo, aadhar card for id proof ETC. after filling up the form check again . you should check all documents before submitting the application and check carefully all the sections.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed. Take a print out of the last submitted form.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Exam Notice
GO TO HOMEPAGE: CLICK HERE