UPSC CMS Online Form 2020: UPSC CMS 2020 information was given on July 29. To present the UPSC CMS 2020 application the last date is 18th August. The UPSC CMS notice 2020 has told 559 openings under two classes. UPSC CMS information 2020 is the main authority data that will start the UPSC CMS 2020 application process and the competitors will get twenty days from the date of preliminaries of the application window to apply for the UPSC CMS 2020 Exam.
Important dates (UPSC CMS Online Form 2020)
- Application starting from 29/07/2020
- last date to apply 18/08/2020
- Last date to submit examination fee online 18/08/2020
- Application form withdrawal 25/08/2020
- Date of examination 22/10/2020
- The download of admits card 2020 Oct.
- General or OBC: 200
- ST or SC : 0/- rs
- Payment Through Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking Mode or E Challan Mode of SBI.
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Those who are applying form must have not earlier than 02/08/1998
- Max age 32 years
- Age Relaxation according to Recruitment Rules.
|Vacancy details no.of post (559)|
|Name of post||In railways, assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO.||Health services, assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF.||Health services, Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central.||General Duty of Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC.|
|No. of vacancy||300 post||66 post||182 post||04 post|
How to apply form
- Those candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Before applying for recruitment you have to read the notification from the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Account Officer 2020.
- Kindly collect and check all the documents i.e ID Proof, Eligibility, and Basic Details. Scan all the documents related to the recruitment form i.e sign, photo, aadhar card for id proof ETC. after filling up the form check again . you should check all documents before submitting the application and check carefully all the sections. If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, then he has to submit. If you do not have the required application fee, your form is not completed. Take a print out of the last submitted form.
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
GO TO HOMEPAGE: CLICK HERE