UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2020 Written Exam Admit Card 2020 For the Recruitment Post of National Defence Academy NDA in Army, Airforce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under NDA First Phase Recruitment 2020 Union Public Service Commission UPSC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter. Applicants who Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download Admit Card.
Important date(UPSC NDA 1 Recruitment 2020 Written Exam Admit Card 2020)
- Application starting from 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply 28/01/2020 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- submit the examination fee 28/01/2020
- NDA I OLD Exam Date 19/04/2020 (Postponed)
- NDA I New Exam Date 06/09/2020
- Admit Card declared 10/08/2020
- Gen. or OBC 100/-
- SC or ST 0/- (Nil)
- Payment for the examination fee Through your Debit Card or Credit Card. you can also pay the Exam Fee Through Cash E Challan Fee Mode Submit the Exam Fee at State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in all over India.
Vacancy Details Total 418 Post
National Defence Academy NDA
|Age Between these two dates 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in all over India.|
|10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed Appearing in Any Recognized Board in all over with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.|
Naval Academy NA
10+2 Cadet Entry
How to fill the form
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are declared the Notification for NDA I 04/2020 for the 418 Vacancies in Army, Airforce, Navy Recruitment 2020. Applicant Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 28/01/2020.
- Applicant Kindly Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC NDA Online Form 2020.
- Kindly submit the application fee, on the off chance that the Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee.
- You must submit the application fee If the Candidate Required to Paying. If You have not to pay the Required Application Fees Your Form is incomplete.
- Get a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Postponed Notice
Part II Registration
Re Print Application Form
GO TO THE HOME PAGE: CLICK HERE